Anyone bought from superbgraphics.net?

Guest bschmidt

Guest bschmidt

Has anyone purchased any decals from them? I have a 06 in pearl white, and I was thinking about getting the big red honda wing fairing decal.

Tapeworks has them for about $170 and superbgraphics has them for $50. I know you usually get what you pay for, but it sounds like superbgraphics is using good vinyl for decals.

Thanks in advance.

• Member Contributer

Looks great in the pic they have on their website. If you end up getting those decals, please post a pic of the same, and post your comments about the quality. I think the black graphics will look great on my Red VFR.

• Member Contributer

I just received my large black wing from them. I have not yet mounted it but the paper and vinyl appear to be as good as Tape Works. I wanted the two tone black wing with silver highlights from Tape Works but the extra $200 was not doable with my rashed fairing. Maybe after I go Dynammo Humm it in Blue....

• 7 months later...
  • Member Contributer

I've used xtremedecals.com on several occasions with great success. It takes a little more time to get them but they are of the best quality. Many decals are printed on vinyl. These are formed in a solid color so if they are scratched, you don't see the under color.

http://www.honda-decals.com/default.tpl?ca...ECTIONSword=ww1

Jim

Archived