Mad Maps

cianciar

• Member Contributer

Just received my Mad Maps order for Smoky Mountains area and I'm very impressed. I'm heading up there for the Hoot in June and this has great rides mapped out and color coded.

One unplanned part of my trip is between Nashville and Knoxville. I don't want to stay on the interstate and with this map I won't have to. Best part is that the map makers themselves went out to each road to ensure it is worthwhile. There are some areas marked off that I didn't even notice on my road atlas, and you know my GPS wouldn't bring me to them. I'll be able to test these rides in person come June and I'll give my 2 hundredths of a dollar.

By the way, they are making a Florida map as well to be released some time soon. Will be the only map recommending getting off and on the highway to enjoy those florida clove leaf exits :D

www.madmaps.com

• Member Contributer

I figure a mad map of florida will only show routes in the panhandle down to Ocala through to your area. I don't know of any great roads down in South Florida, except for Twenty Mile Bend, and that's only good for finding top speed because of how straight it is.

• 1 year later...
  • Member Contributer

I fully endorse Mad Maps. They're great and worth every penny. They just won't pay me to endorse them yet. Get one if you're ever going in the Smoky's. :thumbsup:

• Member Contributer
Just received my Mad Maps order for Smoky Mountains area and I'm very impressed. I'm heading up there for the Hoot in June and this has great rides mapped out and color coded.

One unplanned part of my trip is between Nashville and Knoxville. I don't want to stay on the interstate and with this map I won't have to. Best part is that the map makers themselves went out to each road to ensure it is worthwhile. There are some areas marked off that I didn't even notice on my road atlas, and you know my GPS wouldn't bring me to them. I'll be able to test these rides in person come June and I'll give my 2 hundredths of a dollar.

By the way, they are making a Florida map as well to be released some time soon. Will be the only map recommending getting off and on the highway to enjoy those florida clove leaf exits :D

www.madmaps.com

What date are you going through the Nashville/ Knoxville area.....the Wife and I go to the Honda Hoot every year and stay in Townsend...we live South of Nashville.....................I know about all the scenic routes up to the Hoot area............... :beer:

Dont be afraid to steer off of the loop routes. I know there are many excellent roads that are on the map but not included in a ride. I like their maps, easy to read, use :thumbsup: .

They are veru useful if a person has no idead of the area.

• Member Contributer

www.madmaps.com

What date are you going through the Nashville/ Knoxville area.....the Wife and I go to the Honda Hoot every year and stay in Townsend...we live South of Nashville.....................I know about all the scenic routes up to the Hoot area............... :beer:

Take soichiro's advice....besides the areas covered in the ride loops, lotta' great riding in and around all the specified rides...................... :thumbsup:

Archived