Jump to content

Question for the Australian Riders (Certificate of Conformity - COC )

Recommended Posts

Hello Guys, need a little hepl from you...
So, I live in Europa and I have bought my RC79 VFR 800 in Australia. 

If I want to make a registration plates here in my Land, I need to give them an document, COC (Certificate of conformity) or some Database document from this bike.  On this doc should be infos about this bike, all of the infos. This paper is neeeded here cause of Homologation process. 

I have tried to find this Doc in my Land, but they dont have it at all in their database, Cause we are the EU and bike is from Australia... 

My question now is, 
exist any institution in Australia or in other country where I can find this Doc, or some Doc like that ? 

the bike is clear and I have all papers from Australia that bike is totally legal and fine, but I just can,t find this Doc to bring my beauty on the road again . 



Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Member Contributer

Try Honda Australia they should be able to provide this. It is the documentation they lodge to get a compliance plate for a particular model. Good luck and enjoy the bike.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.