• Forum CEO

Todays Featured Bike

Dragon 1
doubled
440 views 5 comments

Recent Popular topics

New guy from Arizona
RyleeV4
Hello everyone! Recently picked up an 02 non abs vfr800. It's my second try at a VFR in my 22 years of riding. I had a 98 new from the dealer and loved the bike. Followed that with 5 years on a nak…
33 views 4 comments

Gear shift lever wont move
londontom
Hi guys!   I would ask your opinion/help about the next... Strange thing happened with my bike. It seems my gear shift lever is jammed or something. Couple of days ago I couldnt start t…
16 views 3 comments

Help torquing up front cam covers
Kafrondo
Hello All, First time poster and new member. I've just opened my 2012 VFR1200F for a valve clearance check. I've just got to taking off the throttle body off and after a really hard time managed to…
271 views 6 comments

New donation from RyleeV4
RyleeV4
Hi RyleeV4, Thank you for your donation of 10.00 USD. We look forward to improving the forums with your donation. Thanks VFRDiscussion
0 views 1 comments

Latest Classifieds

Wanted - Choke cable 1986-87 VFR
BluRoad
Looking for a new or used choke cable for the 1986-87 VFR700/750. OEM or aftermarket, as long as it's intact and serviceable. Shipping to IL, 60002. Thanks! joe.nelson@ymail.com

WTS: '97 VFR 750 (Reno, Nevada)
jakeordie
Selling my '97 VFR 750, straight & clean example with 18k miles. Never crashed or laid down. Utah title and currently unregistered.   Main fairing removed for naked project, oil cooler dele…

VFR800 POWER COMMANDER 3 EX WITH QUICKSHIFTER
VFR750F3
$200.00 plus shipping  Paypal accepted buyer pays any additional costs. Power commander 3 ex with quickshifter. 

Wanted - Bar End Weights '86-87
BluRoad
I'm in need of some bar end weights, one or more. To fit the 1986-87 VFR. Any color, any condition, as long as they thread into the stock handlebar. Shipping to Illinois, 60002. Part number 531…

LF Cluster Visor 4th Gen
ChikhaiBardo
I'm looking for this guy to complete my project bike rebuild;   https://www.cmsnl.com/honda-vfr750f-1995-s-england_model5648/visor_37110mz7008/   Part #8 in the included diagram. Th…

Recent Downloads

YSS Fork Spring Table
Mohawk
Having spent ages trying to find compatible fork springs for an older bike, I came accross this list on the YSS Thailand site & thought it would be a great cross reference for anyone looking for a …
290 views 2 comments

2002 VFR800 Engine Management Schematic
Ladajo
This version of the wiring diagram has updated to show the actual wiring as found on a 2002 VFR800 California Model.
367 views 0 comments

2002 VFR800 ECM Pinouts Traced v1.1 5July2019.xlsx
Ladajo
This spreadsheet documents the ECM ECU pinouts for a 2002 VFR800 California Model.
366 views 0 comments

Next VFRD Event

2020 Memorial Spring Ride
14 May 2020 - 17 May 2020
HispanicSlammer
  2020 VFRD Memorial Spring Ride May 14-17 Franklin NC Microtel Inn $55 to cover cost of meal, shirt, tent and chairs.  - extra meal + $15 - extra TShirt + $17  Be sure to…
0 comments

VFRD Mission Statement
For owners of the Honda Interceptor and related Honda V4 motorcycles, for the purpose of mutual help concerning safe riding, maintenance, and performance of their motorcycles.

Contributions - VFRD is a member supported website with no commercial advertising

Unsubscribe here

Edit your settings

Archived