Where to find ABS shock preload knob bracket?

I have been searching everywhere and I must be entering the wrong terms, so I thought I would ask.

The previous owner relocated the rear shock adjustment knob inside the bike under the seat vs. on the right passenger pegs.  This makes it look nice, but it eats up space.  I am looking to add a fuse block, and now this knob is taking up real estate so I want to put it back outside.

Only issue is that I do not have the bracket for it, and I cannot find what it's called.

All I have now is the shock knob (attached by the hose to the shock) and the right passenger footpeg.  I will need the following:

The bracket, bolts, and nuts

pAHiwoS.png

These circled collar extensions

0A3hJjc.png

If there's a specific name for it that'd be great, then I can search the forum or eBay for anyone that is selling them :cheerleader:

• 1 month later...

OK - I got the following parts.  I know I am missing a bolt but I can take care of that later.

How does this mount?  I feel like I need those collars from the above picture because I tried mounting it and the bolts seem too long.

Can someone take a picture of their shock mount?

IMG_3385.jpg

• Member Contributer

I took some photos about a year ago in this thread.

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/index.php?/forums/topic/79986-6th-gen-abs-shock-removal-in-pictures/

The 5th photo down may be what you're looking for. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2016 at 11:32 PM, Cogswell said:

I took some photos about a year ago in this thread.

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/index.php?/forums/topic/79986-6th-gen-abs-shock-removal-in-pictures/

The 5th photo down may be what you're looking for. 

Those pictures were helpful.  I didn't have the other bolt but I went to the hardware store and figured it out.  Now I have more space underneath the seat, and I can mount my fuse block!

Archived