Aftermarket Lever Recommendations For Gen 6 Rwb

dani

I need advice on aftermarket levers for a 2007 anniversary edition. After riding my VFR my clutch hand hurts because the lever is a stretch compared to all my other bikes. I would like to buy adjustable ones and many people buy cheap knock-offs on ebay and swear by them. What would you guys recommend? I don't want to spend a lot on a CRG - I am ok with a "fake". Any brand you guys would recommend? There are too many choices on ebay... anybody have experience with specific ones? links appreciated...

• Member Contributer

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/CNC-Folding-Extending-Brake-Clutch-Levers-For-Honda-VFR800-F-2002-2015-2013-2010-/131444263068?

I bought these folding / adjustable ones, and they are spot on, and a fantastic price.

Sorry I don't have any close up pics of them, but between this shot of my bike and the ebay ad you should get the idea.

post-25792-0-86310200-1459491448.jpg

Thanks! Beautiful bike. I wish I saw your comment a few hours earlier. I ended up ordering from the2wheels.com I should have waited and ordered the folding levers that you got. I didn't think about folding levers but that is a great idea if I drop the bike.

Archived