Would Anyone Here Who Lives In Indiana Be Willing To Let Me Test Ride Their Vfr?

Hey guys,

There doesn't seem to be any 3rd or 4th gen VFR's for sale in my area and I have been considering purchasing one out of state and having it shipped. Unfortunately I have not ridden either generation and hate to make that commitment without knowing exactly what they feel like to ride. I've actually never seen either generation in person. Only 5th and up.

I have 3 years of solid riding experience and am not an aggressive rider(a wreck 2 years ago made me much more paranoid on the road). In exchange, I would be willing to let you ride my custom 94 Magna, my 2004 Honda 599, or my 2007 V Star 1300 (if it doesn't sell by the time we meet). I would be very respectful of your machine and your time and I would be very appreciative.

V Star: IMG_20160310_161531732_zpsnefy2p2y.jpg

Magna: 20151008_122213_zpsdsueebne.jpg

599: 20150710_114341_zpsqxxmf6l1.jpg

• Member Contributer

If you drop by my place, you can ride my 4th gen and VF500F2....

And a stick shift Renault diesel.... :-)

• 1 month later...

Mitch,  I have a 95, but maybe not an accurate representation as it has 6th gen rear and 600rr front.  Under the knife right now for some suspension and carb upgrades, but would let you try it out if you'd like in a couple weeks, and I believe we live close.  You can email me (username)  at msn.com

Archived