94 - 97 Front End Swap

Youngbuilder

Hello all new guy here. I was hoping you guys could help with a question I hve on my front end swap. I will be using the front end off of a 94 - 97 vfr750 that I picked up pretty cheap. Thing is it didn't come with a wheel or rotors.

So my question is can someone measure the distance between the outer surface of the brake rotors.

With this info I can make sure the rotors on the wheel I use have the right offset

• Member Contributer

Hello all new guy here. I was hoping you guys could help with a question I hve on my front end swap. I will be using the front end off of a 94 - 97 vfr750 that I picked up pretty cheap. Thing is it didn't come with a wheel or rotors.

So my question is can someone measure the distance between the outer surface of the brake rotors.

With this info I can make sure the rotors on the wheel I use have the right offset

It would be best if you give us some details on what your bike is. Also being that this is your first post, maybe create an introductory post with pics of your bike. Give us some basic info about you and your bike.

Cheers!

Hey man well I'm from Arizona and Ive built a couple of older bikes. My current project is a 74 cb750 and I will be installing the gen 4 94-97 front en on it. I already have the triple tree mounted to the bike and have adjusted other components to composite for the longer trail the 40mm offset triple will give me, stock was 60 :0 and this bike was known for being squirmy due to such a small trail number.

Anyway yea with the info I'm looking for I will know how to make my wheel fit

• Member Contributer

For outside of rotor to outside of rotor, I am getting 134.8mm on one side and 135mm on the other (by sides I mean like front and back). Hope this helps.

• Like 1