6Th Gen Top Box Mounting Plate Instructions Needed

joepopp

• Member Contributer

Does anybody have a full size version of this document? I am putting together a complete set of OEM Luggage install documents for the uploads section.

post-32230-0-30305000-1431028124.jpg

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to say thanks for posting this. I just got the factory rack and box, and I either lost the page that details installing the carrier plate, or it wasn't in the box at all.

• 8 months later...

hi guys i have a question i bought a second hand set of oem panniers and top box. with no fitting instructions. bit of a noob question but does the pannier mounts go under the top boxs mounts

or vice versa?

steve

• Member Contributer

hi guys i have a question i bought a second hand set of oem panniers and top box. with no fitting instructions. bit of a noob question but does the pannier mounts go under the top boxs mounts

or vice versa?

steve

Yes. Pannier mounts first, then the top box rack mounts of top of them.

• 5 months later...

Hi

Does anyone have the dimensions of all the collars and things that are needed? I've got racks for my bike but the previous owner obviously didn't supply all the needed nuts, bolts and things. I've another issue and that is that the orginal plate holder is missing a fixed nut, is that even solvable?

I'm sort of depressed at the moment since I bought the bike from a dealer that was supposed to mount all this stuff but said that they didn't have the time, which I now suspect that they found out that there were parts missing :(

I need to find replacement pars for the missing ones, oh and find a way to mount the original plate holder... Happy days.

Archived