New Pirelli Angels Are "gts" Not St

choco

http://www.motorcycle.com/products/pirelli-angel-gt-review-91564.html

-- Glowing review and comparison

Read through it and there's some information about a comparison with the other top ST tires.

I have been happy with the Angel Sts I've had and wore out. Very nice handling and decent wear.

I will probably get a set when my current Angels wear out. What a crappy winter here in the Seattle area. So wet all winter, wet March and April although sunny today through Wednesday, while I'm working. Oh well, I work outside so I appreciate the nice weather.

• Member Contributer

I will probably get a set when my current Angels wear out. What a crappy winter here in the Seattle area. So wet all winter, wet March and April although sunny today through Wednesday, while I'm working. Oh well, I work outside so I appreciate the nice weather.

I moved up there (Bothell) for work years ago. 2 weeks in, I knew it was a mistake. 6 weeks of sunshine that year. The 7th week rolls around, and I ask, at work, when the sun is coming back, and was told "that's it until next year." After that I knew I wouldn't stay. I left after 13 months and haven't been back :D

Archived