Cortech Adrenaline 2 Pc Suit

• Member Contributer

Since I am a noob to leather gear meant for the racetrack, I figured I would ask a noob question. I just bought a 2 piece Cortech Adrenaline suit and was wondering: Are these track ready suits supposed to bunch up at the base of the neck? It seems like the suit is expected to have an aerodynamic race humps, but it does not (nor is it expected to). The pics on the web seem to show similar fit, and just wanted to check with you guys who know better if this is expected. Does it help while on the bike in riding position in some way? The material underneath does not bunch up, just the leather on top. The pics on the floor are a bit exaggerated, but the one on the chair is pretty consistent with what it looks like while wearing the jacket. I would take pics with it on, but can't appropriately display the fold by myself. The fold is small and I don't notice it by feel unless I am not wearing any clothing under the jacket at all. Fear not, I spared your eyes from that picture although it is now seared into your minds.

None of my other jackets have had this trait, although three were not made of leather and the other two were older HJC leather jackets.

2013-03-05_18-44-46_664_zps51ca24d6.jpg

2013-03-05_18-44-46_664_zps1ef7e002.jpg

2013-03-05_18-43-52_940_zps4f197258.jpg

2013-03-05_18-43-41_344_zpsda284a47.jpg

• Member Contributer

Is the fold present only when you're walking around in the suit, or does it disappear when you're in an aggressive riding position? If it goes away when riding, Bob's your uncle.

• Member Contributer

No, it is there all the time, regardless of the position of my arms. It seems like a construction error and will form a crease after a few months of use. Think I will send it back, thanks!

• Member Contributer

I just picked up a JR two piece from MG (old NewEnough) for a decent price. Love te fit.

Archived