Cleaning Out The Garage

Guest 2002jim

Guest 2002jim

Hi all,

I am a newbie. I am going to be getting rid of 2 totes full of VFR parts soon. I thought I would see if there was any interest here. They are for a 1987 VFR700F2. I have heads, mufflers, carb bodies, rear coilover assy., and many other misc. parts. I have already posted a new rear disc on ebay, but then I thought maybe the guys here would be a more appropriate audience. Please let me know if you are interested, and I will post pics. Also, if I put this in the wrong place, I am sorry. I don't use forums much.

Have a great day,

Jim

• Member Contributer

Hi all,

I am a newbie. I am going to be getting rid of 2 totes full of VFR parts soon. I thought I would see if there was any interest here. They are for a 1987 VFR700F2. I have heads, mufflers, carb bodies, rear coilover assy., and many other misc. parts. I have already posted a new rear disc on ebay, but then I thought maybe the guys here would be a more appropriate audience. Please let me know if you are interested, and I will post pics. Also, if I put this in the wrong place, I am sorry. I don't use forums much.

Have a great day,

Jim

There is the classified section on the forum for items for sale. If you're giving them away :beer: , then maybe a post would be the right place

Archived