Convince me....

Guest 1slocrx

Have about 160 miles on my 2012 and loving every minute of it. Have not revved it past 6000 yet and it still has amazing power for me.

I love the balance and I cant seem to understand where all the weight comments come from now. I think it feels light and nimble enough for me. I plan a few track days per year, lets see how those go.

vfr1-2.jpg

Congrats on the '12. The blue is gorgeous. I've been looking at the VFR1200 ever since I got back to riding 1-1/2yrs ago. Other bikes keep grabbing my attention - and wallet - but I just know I will park a VRF1200 in my garage sooner or later. I'm waiting for the prices on the '12 to come down a bit. Now that the grey '13s are starting to come in, the '12's are moving. Soon, soon...

@Volfy---I paid $15900 OTD for this one, and im in CA which ive heard seems to have higher prices than the rest of the country??

I felt the deal was good at around 2900 off so I went for it. It really is a great bike, I say go for it.

@vifferswiifer--Arai Carbon I bought from www.revzilla.com. thay had my size in stock and I went for it. It really is crazy light and almost feels weightless on your head. Price is downright painful though even with the minor discount they had.

Thanks Super. I have all three matching factory bags in blue and will take another shot once I get everything setup. It should make for a great touring machine once its all setup.

Archived