Does anyone have a Power Commander V map with just a Leo Vince Factory EvoII Slip on?

Guest Sneakers

I'm not sure I'm following what you're after. A few riders here (me included) have the Leo Vince with the PCV.

I'm using the Two Brothers map, as I feel it's the closest comparison to the Leo.

If there's a PC map avialable from the manufacturer that's been created for the Evo II, I'm not aware of it.

Of course, one could get a custom map made on a dyno.

I was wondering if anyone had a custom map for just Leo Vince EVO II Slip-on with the rest of the bike stock.

I called Power Commander and they said they only had the maps listed on their website.

They said to try both the Two Brother and Jardine to see which one performs better for you.

I figured I would ask if anyone had a custom map to see what was changed between their map and the Two Brothers one I'm using now.

I was wondering if anyone had a custom map for just Leo Vince EVO II Slip-on with the rest of the bike stock.

I called Power Commander and they said they only had the maps listed on their website.

They said to try both the Two Brother and Jardine to see which one performs better for you.

I figured I would ask if anyone had a custom map to see what was changed between their map and the Two Brothers one I'm using now.

I am considering an evo ll and possibly adding the pc v with the 2 bros map as well. Is it not working as smoothly as you thought or are you having problems with the setup? Thanx

No problems at all. I was just wondering if someone had a map for it done. To see what changes it have vs the Two Brothers map I'm using now.

• 1 month later...

leo listed on their sight now...

Archived