Started a Google Plus page for VFRs, come follow it! =)

angst

I've been reading a bit about Google Plus and what it's good for. Some say "why use G+ when everyone I know is on Facebook?" Well a lot of G+ users have been using this description to differentiate it from Facebook: Facebook is for people, G+ is for passions. Facebook is where you go to see what your friends and family are doing. G+ is where you go to connect with people who share the same interests as you.

So when I went to G+ to find a venue for VFR riders and enthusiasts, I was shocked to discover THERE WAS NONE!!... So I created G+ Page for VFR people!

https://plus.google....589215748738464

You may ask "why use that when I can just go to VFRDiscussion.com and post my questions and stories with other viffers?" Well, that's a good question. If you like G+, then hopefully that will be a good enough reason. If you don't like G+, or aren't familiar with it, I would say it's a way to reach VFR riders like you would reach your old friends on Facebook... it's a quick-paced social network site to do the same thing.

Anyway, it's very spare right now because I, um, just started the page :rolleyes: ... but I welcome everyone to come follow it, and tag it in pics and news posts related to VFRs!

Thanks,

Benjamin

I'm wondering what's the difference with G+ and VFRD, wouldn't it be the same ppl ? I'm not sure what it offers to want to sign-up / log-in ?

I've never been on or joined Facebook either, so if you could explain what the draw is ?

Archived