looking for pics of 3rd gen custom seats

• Member Contributer

Here's the deal. I'd like a more comfortable seat, but more significantly my girlfriend would LOVE it. and frankly I'm looking to tour more, so comfort would be good. I looked at Sargent, but they don't seem to have anything off the shelf. Custom is available. Corbin has something at about $500 delievered, and from what I've read here, that investment is not a slam dunk.

My other option is a uphostery guy local who specializes in MC. I've read good reviews, and he seems like a reasonable guy, and shaped memory foam with a simple marine grade vinyl cover tops out at $300. The extra $200 buys a lotta gas. And I like the idea of meeting with the guy, makes me fee special.

What I'd like from you all is pics of custom seats that work for you, or dont work if that be the case. I'd like to have some idea of a direction to guide thing to if he just looks at me and says, "so, what do you want me to do?"

Thanks for your help!

• Member Contributer

There is a 3rd Gen Corbin for sale on Ebay right now with Buy it Now. It's described as being in "great" condition.

Rollin

Archived