Liner bag for 6th gen top box

NorthernVFRDave

• Member Contributer

Anyone know what Givi liner bag will fit the best in side the 6th gen top box?

Last year when I got my top box it was just as they where being discontinued and the bags where no longer avallible. So the box is somewhat useless with out a liner bag.

• Member Contributer

True, but it ain't perty, and god knows it should look perty!! J/k

I have been using back packs but they do not work so well cause they use up too much space for handles and buckles. So, I will be interested in seeing what people have to say about this.

C

Anyone know what Givi liner bag will fit the best in side the 6th gen top box?

Last year when I got my top box it was just as they where being discontinued and the bags where no longer avallible. So the box is somewhat useless with out a liner bag.

Dave - why is the topbox useless without a liner bag? I've had mine for years without a liner bag - its worked out just fine. ??

• Member Contributer

Dave - why is the topbox useless without a liner bag? I've had mine for years without a liner bag - its worked out just fine. ??

Well ok maybe not useless, but not as efficient as it could be, in terms of best use of space, for packing. Unless I want to use the garbage bag trick (it's crossed my mind once or twice)

I'm thinking this is almost the same case as what Honda sold me, it looks almost the same and it's internal volume is the same so, it may work.

http://www.giviusa.com/cases-top-case/monokey/E52-MAXIA

• Member Contributer

I recently bought a liner for a 46 liter Givi from Cee Bailey. Fits well and is nicely made.

http://www.ceebailey...vi_bags_01.html

Thanks for the info, just called Givi and told them my issue. Dude on the phone knew all about the Honda box and yes we made them he said. 076-T468 bag is the same as the Honda one. Other than the Honda one was $125 and the Givi one is $32.99 Canadian.

So I ordered one ;)

Archived