GIVI TPH01?

Guest CElias

Guest CElias

I am considering the new GIVI TP01 soft bags? Does anyone use them, and would you share your experience?

This is what GIVI has to say about them:

TPH01 EASYLOCK

Thermoformed saddle bag EASYLOCK

Givi presents a new 3D range of bags designed with the intention of combining the safety and the solidity of a "hard" fitting to ease the use and the lightness of the soft bags.

This new range of bags made of PET laminated (TPH01) fabric or in EVA laminated fabric (TPH02), has a rigid structure that gives to this range of products a greater solidity, ie a load stability similar to the cases. The thermoforming process gives to the bags the full capacity of the load and the lightness beyond a very aerodynamic and sporty design.

The first two models of this new TPH01 (side)-TPH02 (tank) series integrate the exclusive "Easylock" and "Tanklock" systems patented by GIVI, which add to these articles further practical use, making the operation very user-friendly fixing system.

Note: The Easylock fitting system needs in any case the specific mounting kit in base to the model of bike.

• Member Contributer

<p>I have this one and the TPH-02 both have worked out great for me. The TPH-01 fits just enough to be useful for daily rides. I thought that I did a quick review and posted this some time ago but I don't see it in my profile post list. One caveat to using the iPhone as seen in the photo. When the sun is out, the vinyl cover acts like a green house and can cause your phone to over heat! It has happened to me a few times. This applies to both 01/02 models. The cool thing is that I can use the same mounting ring for both bags. When I need to carry my tools for work, I use the 02, when I'm just tooling around and need to carry basics, the 01 is what I use. I'll see if I can dig up the link to the review and possibly upload a photo of the 01 with my typical contents.</p>

<div>post-23057-0-16881800-1314684466_thumb.j</div>

• Member Contributer

My appologies, I have the T-480 and the TPH-02, NOT the TPH-01 saddle bags. Both of mine are the tank bags. That being said, my comments would apply to the TPH-02 and T-480. Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you Duc2V4, no need to apologize at all!

I want to clarify that I am interested in the saddle bags, and want to know about the mounting brackets. Pictures and comments about quality would be great. Thank you again.

Archived