attaching a battery tender

Guest redshifted

KK,

I appreciate where you are coming from and your apology. Just an FYI, your response was a little harsh, maybe next time go easy.

As it turns out I am missing the hook ups that attach to the battery. My brother (out of state) speculates they are either on my CBR or he took them when he cleaned out the garage. I am not tearing up the other bike. I got back on the internet and figured out that you can jump the battery with a car battery so I hooked up the Ridgeline and got it started twice, it will not hold a charge. It seems like I need a new battery. I do have a powerlet and it is hooked up to the battery but no special charging cord. Although, that was a good idea. If the bike sells tomorrow, I hope the buyer knows how to install a new battery!! Thanks for your help.

Beth

Beth - for the record - I didn't apologize - I just stated that I was sorry that you felt hostility in my response. I stand by what I wrote; based on what information was in front of me - as a moderator. This place is fairly self regulating - but when we see things that point in a specific direction - we do need to react.

I'm sincerely glad you got your issues sorted out. This place does have some really great helpers.

Archived