A little color scheme change to the VFR. Silver deletion.

TiN

Got the new side panel yesterday hoping to get them sprayed tonight maybe do the wheels over the weekend Ill post a some piccies up when its done, just hope it doesnt look like a fridge freezer when its done

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Started back up again. Still working on it. Just have the forks and front wheel to go. Maybe after that I will change that darker grey for the high temp parts on the motor and rear end. Just dont know what to do with them yet.

How it looked when starting

Photo0363.jpg

Doing stuff

Photo0373.jpg

Photo0372.jpgPhoto0371.jpgPhoto0370.jpg

Guess I will see how it looks all together when it is done. So far things are looking good individually.

Can't believe no-one mentioned the levers yet!

They need to be black as well :).

And the panels under the seat in red would be a great idea.

Very individual thinking, props!!

Thanks. Yea the levers are a must. Need to go down to cyclegear and see if they have some in black. The only place I am worried about is the rearsets for wear. Used bedliner coat on them. That stuff is pretty tuff but I'm guessing those are aluminum since they are pretty soft metal. That kind of worries me. Well at worst I can get them anodized later if they are aluminum. Or powdercoated.

Stolen from this thread:

These look ace, and would look brilliant on your bike:

I have a pair of Pazzo shorties on my VFR.

Pazzo.jpg

The day after I paid too much money for them, I found these Chinese knock offs for $39.00 shipped that are now on my CBX.

IMAG0529.jpg

Or even these:

http://www.amazon.com/Brake-Clutch-Lever-1300sf-Motor-228/dp/B007SQLL66/ref=sr_1_6?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1334523007&sr=1-6

415L87H2JVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Archived