Checking out a 1986 Honda Interceptor VF500F

Guest poetfoxpaul

• Member Contributer

http://bellingham.craigslist.org/mcy/2567410296.html

I'm going to check out this cycle tomorrow, and was hoping to get some advice on what I should make sure to look for. Besides the usual scouting, are there specific things for this model I should be checking for?

I would love to hear your opinions on this bike also.

Body work looks to be a combination of years. Kinda dirty, dash looks well weathered. I'd be interested but for less $.

What are you looking to spend? What do you hope to do with the bike or how do you want it to be, daily rider, show piece?

I haven't looked into the prices on those, but $1300 for a good running bike doesn't sound bad to me.

Low mileage. Looks good from this distance to me. :comp13:

Body work looks to be a combination of years. Kinda dirty, dash looks well weathered. I'd be interested but for less $.

What are you looking to spend? What do you hope to do with the bike or how do you want it to be, daily rider, show piece?

I'm looking to ride this one for pleasure. Hopefully daily, if the weather cooperates . . . :D

You think I could push a lower price? I would if I could, it's not easy to drop 1300 on anything. I think I'll offer 1000 and see if he wants to go for it.

Archived