5th Gen w/OEM bags Great Setup!

stic3

• Member Contributer

While shopping for a Ninja 250 for my daughter on Traderonline, I came across a 2000 VFR with Honda OEM bags installed, the installation looks to be well thought out, and even better executed. I have sent the owner a email asking how he accomplished the install, but have not yet received a response. Below are the pictures that were show the bags attached, and also one picture with the bags removed. I have never seen such a well done bag setup for a 5th Gen VFR., if the owner of this bike is a VFRD member, great job, and how did you do it?

post-2434-0-14914400-1309602389_thumb.jppost-2434-0-33309200-1309602407_thumb.jppost-2434-0-20687700-1309602424_thumb.jppost-2434-0-35371600-1309602441_thumb.jp

• Member Contributer

Why would one go through all that trouble of custom fabricating all the mounting hardware, then not paint the bags?

• Member Contributer

Why would one go through all that trouble of custom fabricating all the mounting hardware, then not paint the bags?

Hazarding a guess: Because the owner is contemplating a paint job and hasn't made up his mind on color quite yet. I'm told that yellow makes excellent primer. Red likely does as well.

:biggrin:

Hazarding a guess: Because the owner is contemplating a paint job and hasn't made up his mind on color quite yet. I'm told that yellow makes excellent primer. Red likely does as well.

:biggrin:

Sacrilege! :ohmy:

Archived