Pesty Bug Guts? See Yea Sucka!!!!

Guest sparkyd31

Guest sparkyd31

Hi guys I just wanted to pass on a nice cleaning tip for everyone in getting rid of bug guts.I learned this trick from a friend and it has served me well.I use a 50/50 solution of hydrogen peroxide and water in a spray bottle.Spray on,leave on for a few minutes and say good bye to those bastards.I also like lemon pledge as that also works well.I hope this tip helps you guys out.Rubber side down,

Sparkyd31 Dave

Be very careful of the pledge on the tires or that rubber side won't be staying down at all.

What? I was going to "rail" with that stuff! As is chain junk dripping onto the rear tire or the garage floor and then you move the bike over the mess....LOL

Hi guys I just wanted to pass on a nice cleaning tip for everyone in getting rid of bug guts.I learned this trick from a friend and it has served me well.I use a 50/50 solution of hydrogen peroxide and water in a spray bottle.Spray on,leave on for a few minutes and say good bye to those bastards.I also like lemon pledge as that also works well.I hope this tip helps you guys out.Rubber side down,

Sparkyd31 Dave

Also consider using 91% Alcohol - Not the 70% variety that's typical of "rubbing alcohol". You can find it in regular pharmacies like Rite Aid, Walgreens, CVS, etc. Works for bug splatters, road grime, and paint/plastic scrapes. It dosen't damage auto paint, glass, etc. Not sure about acrylic windshields though.

Archived