Temp readout

Guest Nighman

Guest Nighman

I just bought my 07 VFR and was wondering if anyone knows how to Change the air and coolant temp from Fahrenheit to Celsius. The Speedo will change from Miles to Kilometers but that is all that changes when I hold down the button on the left side of the dash.

• Member Contributer

You probably have a USA model. (just guessing) I have an 07 and looked through the Owner's Manual just a few minutes ago and it does not list a way to change it. Only shows MPH and KPH changes. Says F for USA, C for Canada. So my guess is you can't. Try searching the forums. Might find a better answer in there for ya.

• Member Contributer

I just bought my 07 VFR and was wondering if anyone knows how to Change the air and coolant temp from Fahrenheit to Celsius. The Speedo will change from Miles to Kilometers but that is all that changes when I hold down the button on the left side of the dash.

Holding down the left button should change. I'm pretty sure it does on mine. Maybe hold down the right button? (I know holding both sets the clock)

• Member Contributer

Yeah, don't see anything on how to change the air and coolant temp either. Read the section and it just says, USA Fahrenheit and Canada Centigrade.

• 5 months later...
Guest vman932

Anyone happen to have new information on this?

To the original poster: If it is as simple as switching the display, I have a Canadian (*C) display that I would be happy to swap.

• Member Contributer

As far as I know, it cannot be done. Only km-mph.

But you have about another 10 months to figure it out before you need it again, given you live in Edmonton.... :tongue:

Good luck!

C

I thought that I remembered a post a few years ago about a jumper on the printed board..... I searched using the site search and google search and could not find the post.

Then again, my memory could be wrong.

If you loved Merica the way you are supposed to, then you would be happy to have it register in Fahrenheit. Come on, you know you want to learn the right way to measure temperature. :unclesam::smile: