Pay as you go Cell Phone SIM Card

NorthernVFRDave

• Member Contributer

I'm looking for some sort of pay as you GSM SIM card for my blackberry that will alow we to use data with my blackberry when I travel to the US. I can get a US package add on for my phone from my carrier but its $10 a month and $1 a meg for data usage.

I'm not looking to make phone calls but beable use my email and blackberry messager to keep in touch with home.

Anyone have any ideas or info that would be great.

• Member Contributer

go to tmobile :fing02: i think its about $1 a day unlimited email ,text and web.. i have a sidekick lx and thats what i do.. i dont use the voice.. so no idea what that costs

go to tmobile :fing02: i think its about $1 a day unlimited email ,text and web.. i have a sidekick lx and thats what i do.. i dont use the voice.. so no idea what that costs

I LOVED T-Mobile too! The ONLY reason I switched to Cingular was because when I moved the ONLY place I couldn't get a signal was inside my house. I think that was more my crap luck than coverage though,lol Before I had enough credit built up I had a "pay as you go" through Virgin and that was great too!

Archived