RC36RR (RVF Clone)

93 VFR750 RC36

Hi, Gav. Nice looking bike you've got there!

Hey, if you're really serious about getting the suspenders set up right, and can't find any second-hand stuff on TardMe, it might be worthwhile contacting Robert Taylor at Crown Kiwi in New Plymouth. He fettled my front forks for me, using Ohlins and Racetech parts, and is the NZ agent for Ohlins but also does Penske and other brands.

- Ian

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ducatidj

Hi there, nice bike, what rear subframe do you have on your 3rd gen?

Hi there Brnys,

To the best of my knowledge it's the standard steel subframe cut to suit- I'll pop the plastics off later this week and get some pics over to you :)

Guest ducatidj

Hi, Gav. Nice looking bike you've got there!

Hey, if you're really serious about getting the suspenders set up right, and can't find any second-hand stuff on TardMe, it might be worthwhile contacting Robert Taylor at Crown Kiwi in New Plymouth. He fettled my front forks for me, using Ohlins and Racetech parts, and is the NZ agent for Ohlins but also does Penske and other brands.

- Ian

Hey there enzed,

Thanks for the info mate- I've got the bike to a point that's great for the road(racetech internals on the front) tho the back end could use an upgrade on the rear for the track, so will def give your contact a yell and get his thoughts.

On a side note- it's taken me a wee while to reply due to circumstances that were just too exciting to ignore... THE NEW TOY:)

Pics to follow soon!

With thanks,

Gav