Nebr State CMA Rally

Africord

• Member Contributer

Running out west from Lincoln NE , to Sidney NE. We may take the "out" route will cut through NW Colorado and are planning to come back along the Platte River (I80/US30/US34). I've never gone beyond 300 miles on a trip so this should be a good challenge. The guy I'm riding with has a new yellow Goldwing trike that he call "Big Bird". Expecting no issues, but trying to be prepared. Temps here should be in the upper 80s to low 90s so we shouldn't broil.

• Member Contributer

Has this already happened? I could bring a couple of the guys from here and meet up with you in Lincoln.. just thinking..

l8r

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

looks like it was this last weekend

http://cmancr3.org/ne/state-rally-form.aspx

hope all went well. the sandhills of nebraska is one very unique place here on earth.

did you catch a view of chimney rock?

Sorry, I didn't follow up on my post until now. No, views of Chimney Rock, only Jailhouse and Courthouse. Learned two things on the trip: First, the Throttlemeister made the ride so much more doable. Second, the stock seat has to go before my next long trip! The corner of the seat where it goes from flat to tapering down to the body work caused a pressure point and cramps in both thighs. But I recovered quickly.

Archived