Late notice, wife's out of town and she took the boy.

• Member Contributer

I was thinking 6 hours or so. 410 (Mt. Rainier) to 823 to 821 (best road in Washington) to I90 to 281 to 28 to 2 to Leavenworth. From Leavenworth back on 2 to 97 to I90 to 18. Anyone game? Haven't set a time, I'm open to whatever.

• Member Contributer

Wow, nobody!

Did you all miss the weather forecast?

The way this 'summer' has gone, this may the last opportunity!

• Member Contributer

Where are you going? I am hoping to get out saturday, I was thinking about going up to MT Baker

Gary

• Member Contributer

So, V-FORE and I we be leaving the McDonalds in North Bend at 7:05 Sunday morning for 6 hours in the Cascades Mountains. Anyone interested is welcome to join, just be there.

So, V-FORE and I we be leaving the McDonalds in North Bend at 7:05 Sunday morning for 6 hours in the Cascades Mountains. Anyone interested is welcome to join, just be there.

Love to join, but I'm riding around the North Cascades on Tuesday with an R-1 and a CBR 1000RR. Were heading clockwise, coming back on Highway 2. Have stuff to do tomorrow.

I was thinking 6 hours or so. 410 (Mt. Rainier) to 823 to 821 (best road in Washington) to I90 to 281 to 28 to 2 to Leavenworth. From Leavenworth back on 2 to 97 to I90 to 18. Anyone game? Haven't set a time, I'm open to whatever.

It would be nice if you mapped it, probably too late tonight though. I tried to follow your route, It's nearly the opposite direction JeffViffer and some others and I took last year. So you head south on 18, then 169, then 410 around Rainier SE to Naches, to 281, which is the Canyon Road, then (I would go 97 Blewett Pass to Leavenworth and back Highway 2.) I didn't see 28.

Archived