What size cover fits over OEM Hard Bags

Guest racer-wanna-be

Guest racer-wanna-be

I am tired on taking the bags off for the stock cover to fit over the bike. It sits outside and I want to keep it covered when not in use. So, I am looking for the right size cover that will fit a 6th gen with the OEM Hard Bags installed... L? XL? Any one use one over the bags and what size is it! Thanks!

I am tired on taking the bags off for the stock cover to fit over the bike. It sits outside and I want to keep it covered when not in use. So, I am looking for the right size cover that will fit a 6th gen with the OEM Hard Bags installed... L? XL? Any one use one over the bags and what size is it! Thanks!

Here's a link.... there's a size section at the bottom.... looks like a large would work...

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/4/63/1418/ITEM/CoverMax-Deluxe-Motorcycle-Cover.aspx

• Member Contributer

.... looks like a large would work...

I don't know about that. I've got a Nelson-Rigg in large, and it doesn't fit w/the OEM bags. Could be different sizing for different manufacturers though. So YMMV.

.... looks like a large would work...

I don't know about that. I've got a Nelson-Rigg in large, and it doesn't fit w/the OEM bags. Could be different sizing for different manufacturers though. So YMMV.

My concern exactly. Anybody here actually use a cover with the OEM bags on?

Archived