Frame slider comparison

Guest Resistor

Guest Resistor

Ok, so I know we've been through this already but as I am taking my 5th gen to the track more I really want to put some sliders on... I've looked at the Motovation ones, they look good quality wise (my buddy has a set on his R6), but from what I've read here everyone seems to rave about Radars sliders so that is where I am leaning..

From what I understand, Motovation mounts in a different position to Radars, so the question is, which is mounted in a position that will better save my bike (plastics aside)?

Thanks!

• Member Contributer

Ok, so I know we've been through this already but as I am taking my 5th gen to the track more I really want to put some sliders on... I've looked at the Motovation ones, they look good quality wise (my buddy has a set on his R6), but from what I've read here everyone seems to rave about Radars sliders so that is where I am leaning..

From what I understand, Motovation mounts in a different position to Radars, so the question is, which is mounted in a position that will better save my bike (plastics aside)?

Thanks!

I have the R&G, which mount the same as Radar's.

• Member Contributer

Radar designed his to mount with a structural engine bolt giving it the most strength and best positioning for protection and durability.

The installation was quite easy and the build quality is second to none - the man is a stickler for quality.

Highly recommended. :warranty: