Sargent Motorcycle Accessories

creggur

• Member Contributer

The customer service is second to none!

If you ever have the chance to deal with this wonderful company, I highly recommend it. Jim helped me with a situation with a seat my wife got me for Christmas better than I would've ever expected. I can't really go into details other than to say that if the quality of their seat is anywhere near the quality of their people I will be a life-long customer!!

I am in no way affiliated with, nor payed by Sargents. I was just treated so well I had to share. :fing02:

Guess i have to try calling them since they do not answer my mail regarding their UK site.. mailserver might be broken maybe? :fing02: looks like great products tho smile.gif

This is what CS should be IMO. My Sargent seat foam broke down after a few years and 30-40k miles, they wouldn't warranty the material but did replace it for $128. :fing02:

Hey Baily, you haven't moved from the last time I saw you there. What's on TV that's so damn interesting anyway?

wink.gif

This is what CS should be IMO. My Sargent seat foam broke down after a few years and 30-40k miles, they wouldn't warranty the material but did replace it for $128. :fing02:

Hey Baily, you haven't moved from the last time I saw you there. What's on TV that's so damn interesting anyway?

wink.gif

Well I still have the entire 125 & 250 GP season yet viewed along with a bunch of other great stuff! :dry:

All at my finger tips! :beer:

Archived