Leo Vince... Best Price In Canada

meddle1999

• Member Contributer

Anyone give me any direction on where i should order my system from? Just wondering what some of you guys north of the border did and where you ordered from... Thanks in advance guys....

Anyone give me any direction on where i should order my system from? Just wondering what some of you guys north of the border did and where you ordered from... Thanks in advance guys....

Can't source one in the states? Our $ is at a point where even with taxes, duty etc. it's starting to make sense again (at least for now).

I did meet a non-member at the Ice House recently and he was having a hard time getting one. Good luck.

Greg :wheel:

Dealers here (Calgary) just quoted me list price when I was looking last year...no interest in offering a discount despite the tens of thousands spent on bikes an gear over the years. I used MorePowerRacing in the USA. Still ended up cheaper with shipping than list plus GST.

• Member Contributer

P.M. sent

• Member Contributer

10bomb is giving me a great quote... anyone from canada know how bad they got hit with duty before i go ahead and order ? just want to know what to expect...

10bomb is giving me a great quote... anyone from canada know how bad they got hit with duty before i go ahead and order ? just want to know what to expect...

It depends on declared value, to determine taxes and duty to begin with. This may not represent the purchase price. Discuss this with the seller to find out more..... wink.gif :cool:

You may not be charged duty at all if they're coming from the USA. Taxes will be GST and PST on declared value. :dry:

I would definately go USPS if possible instead of other means..... they will cost way more and a brokerage fee! :lurk:

These are merely the lessons I have learned over the past few years........ :fing02:

Contact me if you have any other questions regarding cross border shipping. :laugh:

Greg :goofy:

Archived