My 04 Turns 75,000

Luvmyvfr

• Member Contributer

Well got to ride today in some pretty nice weather and have finally hit the 75,000 mile mark on my 04! :fing02:

I don't know if anyone else acknowledges each additional 1000 miles, but I always do...she gets a pat on the tank, and a big wheelie if the conditions permit. :blush:

So tomorrow she gets a new gold chain and new tires! Happy B-Day kid! :blush: :blush: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

gallery_14545_4471_416078.jpg

IMG_0433.JPG

• Member Contributer
Happy B-day! Put some gas in the tank while you are at it... wink.gif

:fing02: I have, roughly 1875 gallons so far..give or take a few...but yeah time for some more!!

• Member Contributer

She gets a gold chain, eh? Make sure your wife doesn't see this post or you'll be buying real gold chains for the rest of your life at all b-days, anniversaries, etc. Ouch! :blush: :blush: tongue.gif

Congrats on the mileage! :fing02:

C :blush:

Congrats on hitting the 75k mark! Very cool. :cool:

I'm looking forward to hitting the 40k mark later this year on my '04. I hit 30k about a month ago and took a photo of it with my cellph camera. That photo is now my front screen "wallpaper" on the phone! :fing02:

incredible and why I love the VFR's so much... they hold value and give plenty of value for money... Mine has just turned 20,000 - with it a few issues (nothing we all don't know about - Harness blah) but the engine is a peach and she feels just about run in!!

Nice post!