Ok It's On! Vtec Track Bike Project

Baileyrock

The 06/07 gsxr 750 was my dream track bike , I was thinking I could maybe afford a 04/05 750 when I had a job. It is also a track tool that would allow me to entertain Racing in WERA. :cool: I never wanted to be in the Meat Grider 600 class especially at 53 years old, so the 750 would allow me to run other classes and with liter bikes instead of 45 next Rossi's on a 600. :cool:

My old F4i was a great bike and even at a modded 100 rwhp couldn't run with even the current 600's were 115hp isn't hard to achieve with just headers & PCIII. I could still pass these guys and the liter bikes, it's just a lot more work and time consuming. :ph34r: But I guess that's half the fun! :blink:

I look forward to upping the mph in my avatar! :laugh:

Come on now. You let off on the back straight of Jennings when you rode my little 600 and saw 165 mph. You think you'll put a 750 to good use?? You know you want to sell it to me. :blink:

The 06/07 gsxr 750 was my dream track bike , I was thinking I could maybe afford a 04/05 750 when I had a job. It is also a track tool that would allow me to entertain Racing in WERA. :cool: I never wanted to be in the Meat Grider 600 class especially at 53 years old, so the 750 would allow me to run other classes and with liter bikes instead of 45 next Rossi's on a 600. :dry:

My old F4i was a great bike and even at a modded 100 rwhp couldn't run with even the current 600's were 115hp isn't hard to achieve with just headers & PCIII. I could still pass these guys and the liter bikes, it's just a lot more work and time consuming. :blush: But I guess that's half the fun! :blink:

I look forward to upping the mph in my avatar! :blush:

Come on now. You let off on the back straight of Jennings when you rode my little 600 and saw 165 mph. You think you'll put a 750 to good use?? You know you want to sell it to me. :dry:

wink.gif

:cool:

Plan too!