Lv Carbon Vs 2bro's Carbon V.a.l.e.

Guest thedrunknmastr

Guest thedrunknmastr

Alright first I'm going to apologize b/c I know his one has been beaten dead many times before but I was hoping to get some opinions. I've been looking for slipon's for my 2005 VFR for a cpl weeks now and have narrowed it down to LV Carbons and 2Bro's V.A.L.E. Carbons. From what I've been able to find online, the Leo's have more of a deep rumble w/ the silencers out, where as the 2bro's seem to be more raspy and throaty...however, the problem I'm having is that I can watch a dozen youtube vid's for the same exhaust on the same bike and they all sound different and unfortunately I know no one to test listen in person before I buy. My question is, for those who have heard both in person...am I right about my assessment? LV are deeper rumble, 2B is more throaty and raspy? I will say though I do love the look of the 2B more than the Leo's (god I hate the tips on the LV) however it does gripe me that only one can works....I'm sure from a performance perspective its great, but just something about it.

What do you guys think? (I know LV seems to be the most common pipe). My other question is how are these pipes for long hauls? Annoying? if anyone has any clips, feel free to post.

My basis for my questions:

1.) LV

2.)

(thanks to Crazybrother)

Do these pipes sound like the video?

I would agree with your assessment. I've got the 2 bros VALE system and a friend had the LV's. The LV's had more of a V8 sound and the 2 Bros sound more like a V12 or F1 car.

Action

• Member Contributer
I would agree with your assessment. I've got the 2 bros VALE system and a friend had the LV's. The LV's had more of a V8 sound and the 2 Bros sound more like a V12 or F1 car.

Action

Really,I think it sounds more like a V-4 with a 4-1 exhaust. :fing02:

I have the 2B's with the tip's in.Funny how they all sound the same when 6 of us pull out on 6th gens and work up thru the gears.

If I had to do it again.....Staintunes for sure.

I think any un-corking of the engine sound is a must on this bike........forgot how quite the stock system was.

• Member Contributer

I think you should put on some FMF Apex Carbon dual exhaust http://www.fmfracing.com/default_detail.as...ort&cat=478 so I can see what they look like and hear them +1.gif on a VFR like mine. That way I can decide if I wanna decide to buy them. :fing02: Check out the link they look awesome.

• Member Contributer
I think you should put on some FMF Apex Carbon dual exhaust http://www.fmfracing.com/default_detail.as...ort&cat=478 so I can see what they look like and hear them :goofy: on a VFR like mine. That way I can decide if I wanna decide to buy them. :fing02: Check out the link they look awesome.

If you like those check out the new V&H CSone.I think The R1 dual undertail exhaust might fit,looks the close by pictures.Yoshi TRCs would look sweet too.

Yoshi TRC duals

Vance CSone

Click on sport to see the CSone.

They have a kit for dual slip ons for 07-08 R1 but no images yet.Can looks good though.

• Member Contributer
I think you should put on some FMF Apex Carbon dual exhaust http://www.fmfracing.com/default_detail.as...ort&cat=478 so I can see what they look like and hear them :goofy: on a VFR like mine. That way I can decide if I wanna decide to buy them. :laugh: Check out the link they look awesome.

If you like those check out the new V&H CSone.I think The R1 dual undertail exhaust might fit,looks the close by pictures.Yoshi TRCs would look sweet too.

Yoshi TRC duals

Vance CSone

Click on sport to see the CSone.

They have a kit for dual slip ons for 07-08 R1 but no images yet.Can looks good though.

Those are real nice, but I still prefer the look of the FNF pipes.

Sorry for highjacking your topic. +1.gif :fing02:

Hey how about these, I have seen pictures but never known where you can get them. Came across them on ebay, damn sexy I think. Anybody ever hear them before?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-VFR80...sQ5fAccessories

those are nice, remind me of the last gen. of R1's

If I didn't already have Staintunes I probably have to track these down- they tuck in nicely like oems but nicer looking imo.

http://www.bos-exhausts.com/cat/0230208-eng.html

gallery_13109_4094_22695.jpg

BOS-VTEC.jpg

Alright first I'm going to apologize b/c I know his one has been beaten dead many times before but I was hoping to get some opinions. I've been looking for slipon's for my 2005 VFR for a cpl weeks now and have narrowed it down to LV Carbons and 2Bro's V.A.L.E. Carbons. From what I've been able to find online, the Leo's have more of a deep rumble w/ the silencers out, where as the 2bro's seem to be more raspy and throaty...however, the problem I'm having is that I can watch a dozen youtube vid's for the same exhaust on the same bike and they all sound different and unfortunately I know no one to test listen in person before I buy. My question is, for those who have heard both in person...am I right about my assessment? LV are deeper rumble, 2B is more throaty and raspy? I will say though I do love the look of the 2B more than the Leo's (god I hate the tips on the LV) however it does gripe me that only one can works....I'm sure from a performance perspective its great, but just something about it.

What do you guys think? (I know LV seems to be the most common pipe). My other question is how are these pipes for long hauls? Annoying? if anyone has any clips, feel free to post.

My basis for my questions:

1.) LV

2.)

(thanks to Crazybrother)

Do these pipes sound like the video?

Argh...still torn up what to get. I really do like the VH pipes that someone posted above, however I'd be scared to buy em for an R1 and not be able to get them to fit! I'm starting to wonder how much real performance differences there would be if teh VALE had two pipes hooked up? I can see it maybe not increasing performance, but can't see it hurting...be hard to say w/o doing it and dyno'ing it.

Ever heard of anyone making a custom pipe and hooking them both up? both running would sound amazing.

Archived