New Year's Day Rides

Hi all I went for a nice New years ride in the Bay area, foggy as could be till I got to Skyline!

The entire silicon valley was covered in fog and the summits were all sunny, nice and warm too.

Then I went to Alices for a coffee warmup. Lot's of bikes out and about even though it was in the mid 40's...Brr for the Bay area.

Happy NEW Year everyone!

Jim

• Member Contributer

I had the cbr out for about 10 miles. It was 54 degrees here. I had work to do on the 32 so that cut the riding time short. It was as nice a Newyear's day that we get.

Hi all I went for a nice New years ride in the Bay area, foggy as could be till I got to Skyline!

The entire silicon valley was covered in fog and the summits were all sunny, nice and warm too.

Then I went to Alices for a coffee warmup. Lot's of bikes out and about even though it was in the mid 40's...Brr for the Bay area.

Happy NEW Year everyone!

Jim

Is that "Alices Restaurant" ? As in "you can get anything you want at Alices Restaurant" Oh how I envy you west

coast riders. Hey. landlocked in the heartland but got into the "Uppper 40's" close to 50! Happy New year

Archived