4th Gen Mirror Extenders?

Lobster

Question

• Member Contributer

Hey all you 4th gen riders...anyone interested in mirror extenders? 94-97 right? Do all years share the same mirror mounts?

I don't have a mirror to make a prototype with, but I do have a proposal. Seeing at it's winter time, if one of you guys would be kind enough to ship me a mirror for some development work (since you're not riding anyway), I would ship it back to you free of charge with a set of extenders for your trouble.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested...if not...no biggie.

3 answers to this question

• Member Contributer

IMO, if a 4th gen owner decides to invest in his mirrors, he should start with getting Y2Ks. And then he can buy 5th gen Lobstenders for them.

gallery_11554_3576_52414.jpg

1990 through 1997 VFRs all use the same exact mirrors to the best of my knowledge.

• Member Contributer
IMO, if a 4th gen owner decides to invest in his mirrors, he should start with getting Y2Ks. And then he can buy 5th gen Lobstenders for them.

1990 through 1997 VFRs all use the same exact mirrors to the best of my knowledge.

I prefer my condoms, much safer! :laugh:

and yes, 94-97 are identical.

I prefer my condoms, much safer! :biggrin:

and yes, 94-97 are identical.

1990-2001 should be the same bolt pattern, right? My '90 has 2000 mirrors.

Archived