Vfr Logo Question ........

Guest ZTS Ceptor

Guest ZTS Ceptor

Ok .... this may sound like an oddball question .... but does anyone know where i can find ( online or otherwise ) the VFR logo's that come on non-north american models of vfr ........ as noted in the pic below

26164_0_1_2_vfr%20800%20interceptor_Image%20credits%20-%20Honda.jpg ................

Im in Alberta Canada and having no luck finding a set and when i go to my local Honda dealer they know nothing about the bike and have no idea as to what im talking about ..........

i have checked ebay to no avail and am at a loss

thanks in advance

Desmond

Edited by ZTS Ceptor

• Member Contributer

Other members have asked the same question, you could try a search of the forum for earlier posts.

Also, try e-mailing David Silver Spares sales@davidsilverspares.co.uk and see if you can order from them.

Good Luck!

Guest ZTS Ceptor

Thanks guys ........ I did a search but oddly enough nothing came up ( i dont know why )

and FotoMoto thank you but i found lots of those but not quite what im looking for ........

VFRedleg ...... thank you and i will email him and see if thats possible ......

Thanks again guys

• Member Contributer
Ok .... this may sound like an oddball question .... but does anyone know where i can find ( online or otherwise ) the VFR logo's that come on non-north american models of vfr ........ as noted in the pic below

26164_0_1_2_vfr%20800%20interceptor_Image%20credits%20-%20Honda.jpg ................

Im in Alberta Canada and having no luck finding a set and when i go to my local Honda dealer they know nothing about the bike and have no idea as to what im talking about ..........

i have checked ebay to no avail and am at a loss

thanks in advance

Desmond

Post re: Euro Badges

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Along the same lines, Has anyone used or thought about putting the VTEC sticker on their bike from the new Civic SI. Ive been considering the gray sticker on my silver 08.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Vfrgerg
Thank You Falco ....... thats what im looking for

Any luck tracking these down? I'd love a set for my 06. :fing02:

Hi, long time reader, first time poster....

I've got an Aus '04 VFR with these. I just rang a dealer (Sydney City Motorcycles for those who are interested) for pricing (AU$46.40) each (ie AU$92.80 for two) There are 3 part number variants depending on the colour of bike (blue/red/black), though they all look the same, and are all raised. There is another variant for the 2002 VFR (in Aus at least), which is just a flat sticker (not raised), so be aware of this when hunting them down.

Their part No. here is: 64220MCWD80ZA

I couldnt find this number listed on www.davidsilverspares.co.uk, nor do I recall ever seeing them listed on ebay.com.au.

Worst case scenario, I may be able to get hold of some and post them to you.

Hope this helps,

Greg.

Edited by Vfrgerg

• 5 weeks later...