Bestem Bag Liners For Oem Luggage?

SpiralGray

Has anyone used these? They are less expensive than the OEM bag liners and look like they would use the space inside the bag more efficiently/effectively. I saw a couple of posts that contained the keyword "bestem", but they were generally just suggesting them as an alternative, not commenting on their quality or effectiveness.

Product Page

lg_honVFR800.jpg

• Member Contributer

I have those exact bags... I'm not sure if they use the space inside the sidecase more effectively than the OEM bag liners, but in my opinion they do the job quite nicely for a little less money than the OEM bags. So I think of them as a good quality knock-off of the OEM liners. I found mine on eBay for about $50 for the pair.

One more thing... The picture doesn't show it, but besides the main compartment, there is a side zippered section. Useful for things you want access to when opening the sidecase, but without opening the main part of the bag.

I just ordered them off eBay this weekend so when they get here I'll let you know. I would post some pictures but my gallery post tool only shows an empty window with no controls. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Archived