Internet Sites

Purvis

• Member Contributer
Derby Cyles....273.90 for a front and rear PR2 including shipping.

Well I decided to go with Derby as they were 20 dollars cheaper than any other online site. 144$ for the rear with 11$ shipping via fed ex ground. I ordered it Thurs morning they shipped it thurs afternoon. It should delivered Monday.

I tried to bargain with the dealer, but they wanted 186$ for the rear, that they claim is already a discounted price.

• Member Contributer
Derby Cyles....273.90 for a front and rear PR2 including shipping.

Well I decided to go with Derby as they were 20 dollars cheaper than any other online site. 144$ for the rear with 11$ shipping via fed ex ground. I ordered it Thurs morning they shipped it thurs afternoon. It should delivered Monday.

I tried to bargain with the dealer, but they wanted 186$ for the rear, that they claim is already a discounted price.

You'll be happy! I ordered mine from them (Derby Cycle, after a little forum search and Bent's suggestion) on a Tuesday morning and they were at my house on Thursday. GREAT service and the cheapest price to boot. +1.gif :unsure:

• Member Contributer

+1 to everybody's Derby Cycle. I've ordered PR2 from them twice. Both times got an excellent price and super fast shipping. They even put it in a cardboard box instead of just the tire itself.

Archived