No More Bt020s?

NorthernVFRDave

• Member Contributer

Well its time for tires again, my BT020's have 16,000+km on them and are well in to the wear bars. I wanted Pilot Road 2's but can't wait the many weeks to get them. I figured I would just grab a new set of BT020's and be on my way right?

Nope, tried to order some last week and was told by the guy on the phone he doesn't think they are making BT020's anymore because everytime they order some they get shipped BT014's insteed.

So I got a set of 14's and they should be ready for pick up after lunch tomarrow.

So the question is does anyone know if the 20's are dead??? Was told the 14 is a better tire but doesn't have the life like the 20 did.

• Member Contributer

I got 021's on 1 of mine, I heard they were better than the 014's. I have PP Road 2's on the other and really like em

Interested on the feedback you get though.

• Member Contributer
I got 021's on 1 of mine, I heard they were better than the 014's. I have PP Road 2's on the other and really like em

Interested on the feedback you get though.

Same here. I just put an 021 on the back of one of the VFRs. I have a fresh set of Avons on the other one so I should be able to make a good comparison between the two. This is my first experience with Bridgestones but the word around here is that they are equal to the PP Road 2 and in my case anyway, a fraction of the cost. I was gonna go with another Avon but the BT021 was 1/3 cheaper. Had to try it. This tire technology seems to be changing very rapidly.

Archived