Bar End Mirrors For 5g

OSoAmazin

Question

Okay, after reading as much as I could about everybody's opinion on whether they like them or not, is there any consensus on which is the best quality? I can't move my shoulders and I don't want to use extenders.

G.

2 answers to this question

CRG mirrors are probably the best out there, but expensive. I bought a pair on ebay with polarized lenses that look decent, but haven't tried them yet, and probably won't get to test them for a couple more months...

• Member Contributer

I had a couple of barend mirrors on my previous bike (a Triumph Speed Four). It came stock with clipons and I used Napolean mirrors, which are inexpensive and available everywhere. They worked fine but weren't all that pretty. I later added an LSL handlebar conversion and used a single CRG mirror. The CRG's are expensive, but (IMHO) worth it - they're very, very nice. They also have a convex lens that gives a very wide view behind you. I started with two, and ended up only running the one on the left side.

Motrax(?) makes a knockoff of the CRG's that look very similar. I've heard mixed reviews about them - I don't think they have the convex mirror and they don't fold.

Archived