Looking For 07 Vrf Mod Parts

Guest Mr. Horsepower

Question

Guest Mr. Horsepower

I am really new to owning a new bike and i have not had much luck in finding non OEM parts for my 07 vfr. I really want to get some new goodies for it but have not been able to find them. does anyone know of some websites that sell stuff for my year bike....the most i have found are some slip ons and the stuff corbin makes...nothing else.

8 answers to this question

• Member Contributer

How much $$ do you have?

Laser exhaust?

Bug Buster?

Sliders?

Hugger?

Luggage rack?

Mirror extenders?

Fender eliminator?

Peg lowering blocks?

What would you like?

• Member Contributer
I am really new to owning a new bike and i have not had much luck in finding non OEM parts for my 07 vfr. I really want to get some new goodies for it but have not been able to find them. does anyone know of some websites that sell stuff for my year bike....the most i have found are some slip ons and the stuff corbin makes...nothing else.

Read this board. You will find plenty of stuff to buy.

:unsure:

i guess i am trying to find stuff so i can figure out what i can buy...i do not know any of the costs of the parts...also i am not sure what parts i can use of of other model years....are all 6th gens pretty much the same or are there any major differences that i should know about.....like i said i have never owned a new bike and do not know where to start...the last bike i had was a 73 honda cb 750 SS

• Member Contributer

Really, any mods are gonna be the same, for all 6th gens. (With exception to PCIII mapping).

What are you looking for?

Aesthetics, performance, comfort, etc? Browse the site. Check peoples galleries and signatures. Pretty much, if you can think of it, it's available.

Ranges from $50.00 to $500.00+

I think a search for mods, and go through the welcome threads. There's a ton.

i think mostly i am looking for performance mods and maybe some aesthetic..

i will try a search and see if i can find some stuff...

a lot of the ones i have been looking at seem to involve a lot of machining and stuff...i do not really have any facilities for any of that. i basically have a car port and a toolbox...that and an eagerness to make it perform better.

• Member Contributer

In that case, may I suggest a hugger, Bugbuster, laserexhaust, Radar' sliders, fender elim., a PCIII, Blue gauges, -1front or +2 rear sprockets, a speedohealer. That there ought to clear out your bank acc. LOL. ('bout 1,800.00)

In that case, may I suggest a hugger, Bugbuster, laserexhaust, Radar' sliders, a PCIII, Blue gauges, -1front or +2 rear sprockets, a speedohealer. That there ought to clear out your bank acc. LOL. ('bout 1,800.00)

You forgot that Radar's sliders are sold out for the season Travis!!! I got the last black set!!! :unsure:

For distance touring I would recommend the Sergeant seat. Crazy comfortable and looks real good too. Oh yeah, and the OEM bags too. More than enough space to pack for a week, and they're big enough to hold a full face helmet since Honda's excuse for a helmet lock is pathetic. I'm not sure of the color of the red on the anniversary edition, but check this site. Tons of people from this site have used them for theie OEM bags.

DavidSilverSpares.com :tongue:

i think mostly i am looking for performance mods and maybe some aesthetic..

i will try a search and see if i can find some stuff...

a lot of the ones i have been looking at seem to involve a lot of machining and stuff...i do not really have any facilities for any of that. i basically have a car port and a toolbox...that and an eagerness to make it perform better.

Like Mr. Travis says, look around and if you see something you like, check out the price, and THEN check out or post on our own Wanted to Buy/For Sale/Classifieds section. The potential to save $$ (= Buy More!) is great! :tongue:

You might just find something like THESE for sale..... :unsure: :goofy:

gallery_8015_2891_1366005.jpg

Or THIS

gallery_8015_2963_442237.jpg

Archived