Zumo 550

Cdn Arctic

• Member Contributer

Does anyone have POI's for Honda M/C Dealers for Canada and the US? I asked Honda Canada if they had a complete listing available, but they referred me to their web page. You can only look at dealers city by city making it virtually impossible to create a valid listing without missing someone. It would be handy to have a Custom POI for Honda when touring. So far searching the web hasn't provided anything.

I anyone is interested and doesn't have a copy, I can provide a listing for all Canadian Red Light Cameras and a listing for Tim Horton's for North America. PM me and I'll send it along to your email address.

• Member Contributer

I have found the phone book or search feature to be VERY well rounded. My zumo has located uhaul trucks pensky trucks when I was in need of then for work. I am running out the door for work but will explain in more detail tonight. Good to see you online man :thumbsup:

• Member Contributer

I forget where I got my list. But you should be able to get a source on Zumoforums.com . If you can not find it this week PM me and I will send you my Honda POI.

• Member Contributer

I was here before I posted. The POI on page 10 posted by Bob is from 2006 and currently locked and can't be downloaded.

• Member Contributer

It is pretty cool to be able to find a dealer on tour.

2386611380099738507S600x600Q85.jpg

But with all dbs they have errors. Let me know - I think mine is a early 07 variant but have to look at the source file and I am in Daytona.

• Member Contributer
It is pretty cool to be able to find a dealer on tour.

2386611380099738507S600x600Q85.jpg

But with all dbs they have errors. Let me know - I think mine is a early 07 variant but have to look at the source file and I am in Daytona.

Per PM, send away.....Thanx

• 3 weeks later...

Archived