I Want Y2k Mirrors

Guest Gap Trash

Question

Guest Gap Trash

As title say I want to get some Y2K mirrors, My original mirrors were trashed long ago and were replaced by a set of Lockhart Phillips "racing mirrors" that allow me to look at my elbows constantly. I checked bike bandit.com and they want $98 for each mirror. Does anyone know where I can find them cheaper, or where I can find another kind of mirrors that don't look like crap, i.e. the condom mirrors?

6 answers to this question

$65 from ride now. I might actually buy a set even though it's going to cost $130, gotta learn to quit dumping my bike though, still a lot of money, anyone had any experiences with any other after market or non vfr mirrors?

• Member Contributer
As title say I want to get some Y2K mirrors, My original mirrors were trashed long ago and were replaced by a set of Lockhart Phillips "racing mirrors" that allow me to look at my elbows constantly. I checked bike bandit.com and they want $98 for each mirror. Does anyone know where I can find them cheaper, or where I can find another kind of mirrors that don't look like crap, i.e. the condom mirrors?

Find JoeW. I think he still hangs out here.

He should be able to get you what you want.

I'll get you a set from this guy I know in Holland Landing. I'll have to make sure he's good and plastered - then I'll convince him he traded the mirrors off his 2000 bike for an oil filter.

SHouldn't be a problem - he's kinda forgetfull......

:salesman:

Archived