Repainted Vfr Color Catalog

AvalonRacing

• Member Contributer

Does anyone else think that it would be cool to have a "pinned" topic with pictures of all the VFRs that are painted other than the "Original" stock color? (For example if you have a 6th gen painted in 2000 yellow that would be fine). It would work best (hell, it will only work) if it is limited to one or two shots of each repainted bike and no one posts comments about their personal opinion of the color choice or the quality of the paint.

Maybe a mod could post submitted shots to a locked topic that is pinned.

I just think that it would be cool to be able to see them all in one place. It would also be useful if anyone is thinking about, or needs, a repaint. It would work like a color catalog or full size paint swatch book.

Thoughts? Interest?

Edited by RE-Agent

Does anyone else think that it would be cool to have a "pinned" topic with pictures of all the VFRs that are painted other than the "Original" stock color? (For example if you have a 6th gen painted in 2000 yellow that would be fine). It would work best (hell, it will only work) if it is limited to one or two shots of each repainted bike and no one posts comments about their personal opinion of the color choice or the quality of the paint.

Maybe a mod could post submitted shots to a locked topic that is pinned.

I just think that it would be cool to be able to see them all in one place. It would also be useful if anyone is thinking about, or needs, a repaint. It would work like a color catalog or full size paint swatch book.

Thoughts? Interest?

Sounds to me you have a bike that you want to show of. Go for it. Just build it and they will come. LOL.

• Member Contributer

Sounds to me you have a bike that you want to show of. Go for it. Just build it and they will come. LOL.

Actually no, quite the opposite. My bike is bone stock. Wait, my chain has been replaced! Wanna see a pic?!

What got me thinking was that I had to replace the nose fairing (the shop cracked it) and I thought to myself: Hmmm, if I had to repaint...

Toro already took my first choice color (I painted a Serotta road bike that color back in '97 before everyone and their brother decided orange was cool again).

I would think that there are lots of VFRD riders who would like to show of their paint jobs and there are even more of us who want to see them.

Come on people, fly those colors!

• Member Contributer

I'd love to see a photo shopped pic of a 5th gen in this years new dark red, if someone had the time and know how it would be appreciated.