How Do You Carry Your Laptop?

Stéphane

• Member Contributer

wow. $250???

i "live" with my laptop and use it 18 hours out of the day and take it EVERYWHERE, but the Marware case i got thaat has done an impeccable job was $35 at macworld. the lappy isnt a cheap one either... loaded powerbook. :-)

wow. $250???

i "live" with my laptop and use it 18 hours out of the day and take it EVERYWHERE, but the Marware case i got thaat has done an impeccable job was $35 at macworld. the lappy isnt a cheap one either... loaded powerbook. :-)

Well yeah, if I go down it'd be nice to still be able to get on line at the hospital! Running a Sony Viao not the most expensive unit but the information on it is worth the $250.00 in protection. Sorta the same way with helmets (not like there is any real usefull info in my head) and well all gear that protects boots, gloves, jackets.

I do back up every month but alot of what I do is time consuming art based projects and some 3D design stuff.

Didn't know it cost that much, will have to give the girl an extra smooch when I get home.

I use a Timbucktu Messenger style lap top case.

Over one shoulder and a wasit band. It holds the lap top and several files all at once. I use it as my everyday bag, and have never had any issues wusung ut on the VFR or any othe rtwo whelled vehical.

You can find them online at REI, but I'm sure that there are other places. Try a bicycle shop of all else fails.

I second the Timbuk2 Messenger bag - I love mine, it's super durable, slings over easy (even over a helmet), stays put in the small of my back, etc. Very very cool - it's also reflective which makes me more visible - never a bad thing.

You can customize them anyway you want - make them look like the Belgian flag for example (more breweries per capita than anywhere on earth. :goofy: ) or make it match the bike or jacket. . .

I Highly recommend it! Go to the link below and the "build your own bag" section - pretty slick.

Go Here: http://www.timbuk2.com/tb2/retail/catalog.htm

Archived