Custom 6th Gen. Exhaust

Rivcyko

I just been modding the zorsts - questions is now i have removed the baffles completeley should I just weld the original exhausts ports back onto the pipes?

I have cut the very end of the pipes off very neatly so in theory I just need to remove the guts and weld it all back together??

hope this makes sense???

You can, but it may open you up to water in the cans. I say, Weld a larger dia., tube, in there.

I saw a guy today who builds exhausts - he says all exhausts have some water in them anyway which boils off when its on a good run. I got the end caps welded back on with NO baffle at all in the left side - but an untouched righthand side. Will this create a problem cause there is no back pressure from the one ? I suppose minimal from the other as the gases will choose the easiest escape route. Should I take out the other baffle so it is equal on both sides? Or just leave it as it is? Its not too noisey at the moment - not as noisey as without the tail pipes on at all - lol.

I am not sure whats going to happen, I am not sure if this mod is ok? I am not sure wether to do the other one the same? Basically my head has lots of questions I cannt seem to answer!! and I am unsure.......

ANY SUGGESTIONS???

• Member Contributer

shouldn't have any problems, but I would do both.

• Member Contributer

I thought the tail would look awesome with an angled exhaust too! I don't have the talent either, but I have access to those who do. I thought somewhere down the line I might try it... Um, gulp, ah... anyone know the cost of the stock exhaust offhand? Mac

• 2 months later...
  • Member Contributer

Yay. Much better.

Before

100_0094.jpg

After

100_0105.jpg

100_0111.jpg

Reminds me How bad the baby needs a wash.

Archived