Ipod Users Check Here

Guest robertd

I've always liked that Sony controller design. We have a product that can do the same thing for your PC or Mac (but not a portable MP3 player). We've been talking about doing a wireless version. Maybe a portable version would be a good idea, too?

prod_powermate_sub01b.jpgPowerMate

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer
I've always liked that Sony controller design. We have a product that can do the same thing for your PC or Mac (but not a portable MP3 player). We've been talking about doing a wireless version. Maybe a portable version would be a good idea, too?

Sure would be a good idea....although my next motorcycle soundsystem/GPS will be a tablet PC using CF cards for storage. This would allow a nice big GPS screen and MP3 player, plus more....so I could use this remote on the tablet PC...

• 2 months later...
  • Member Contributer

I really like this little round remote thing. It would be wonderful to mount somewhere near your thumb and be able to push the button to toggle between volume and track skipping, and then turn the unit for volume levelling and track skipping, which are the only two functions I'd like to have on a remote.

Ian

• 4 months later...
Guest rider5050

I received an item in the mail that I had order from bargainbikergear.com ,

I bought the Cardo Scala Rider bluetooth teamset from them on their web store and got it in the mail Sat.

IT is a amazing, and the lowest price on the web (anywhere).

They also offer the FM unit too.

So I go to their web site to check out more items they offer and was amazed at the total variety of apparel (come on, we all know how much the Teknic and Firstgear leathers are).

Wanted to share the super news of this place.

Super price and super lightning fast shipping (FREE over 50 buck purchase).

So I just placed another order with bargainbikergear this morning for a new leather jacket (got the Firstgear Scout). My wife is looking at the other Firstgear and we will probably order again.

Just wanted to pass along the deal I got on the Cardo Scala Rider Bluetooth Teamset.

I think we just found our new online store to buy all our cycle wants.

Enjoy the sun and RIDE RIDE RIDE

• Member Contributer
Here's the answer...

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/Sea...7&CatId=193

Just have to figure out where to mount it :unsure:

hah! That's hilarious. I really should get that for my brother-in-laws' RV, he's an iPod gadget freak.

Archived