Body Armor

Guest CT_1998Viffer

• Member Contributer

This gear was discussed at some length over on the WERA bbs. I am too lazy right now to provide a link. The general consensus is that it seems to be top shelf kit. But don't take my percoset addled opinion as gospel. Go there and read it yourself.

Joe

If you're in to "endorsements" so to speak and you get the MotoGP races from MotoGP.com, watch the footage with the riders sitting on the grid before the warm-up lap. If anyone has their suit unzipped, you'll see the impact armor chest protecter on several of them.

I do not know about their product but their web site is scary looking!? sad.gif

agreed SCARY and not very user friendly

This gear was discussed at some length over on the WERA bbs. I am too lazy right now to provide a link.? The general consensus is that it seems to be top shelf kit.? But don't take my percoset addled opinion as gospel.? Go there and read it yourself.

Thanks for your input, I appreciate it

Joe

I think Im going to go ahead and get both the back protector and chest protector, I'll let everyone know how that goes.

I've heard it was top stuff. Guys on a local forum who do a lot of track days and race spoke highly of it. Think one guy had to wait a while for his stuff though.

yeah, but it's custom and I'm ready to wait if its going to fit like they say it does, seems worth it to me. The prices are good too compared to off the shelf stuff.

Thanks again for your input.

Archived